Information We Collect
‘Freelancers Of Pakistan’ values your privacy. Whenever we ask you to provide your personal information, we clear the reasons behind it as well.
If you contact us directly, we may receive your additional personal information – including your name, email address, phone number, the content of the message you sent, any attachment with that message, or any other information that you choose to provide. When you register an account, we may ask for your contact information like name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information for various reasons that include:
- To provide content on our website and operate and maintain it
- To improve and personalize our website for you and your needs
- To expand our website
- To understand as well as analyze how you use our website
- To develop new products, services, features, and functionality and improve the existing ones
- To communicate with you – directly or through our customer service partner – in order to provide you with updates and other website-related information for marketing purposes
- To send you emails
- To find and prevent fraud(s)
We use the standard procedure of using log files. Our log files log visitors when they visit our website. It is a part of the hosting service’s analytics and all hosting companies do this. The information collected in these log files includes (Internet Protocol) IP addresses, browser types, (Internet Service Provider) ISP, date and time stamp, number of clicks, and referring and exit pages.
The purpose of this information is to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement on the website and gather demographic information of our website visitors.
Cookies And Web Beacons
This information is used for the optimization of user experience on our website.
Google DART Cookies
Our Advertising Partners And Their Privacy Policies
The purpose of these technologies is to measure the efficiency of the advertising campaigns and to personalize the advertising content users see on the websites they visit. PLEASE NOTE that ‘Freelancers Of Pakistan’ has no access to or control over these cookies used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
‘Freelancers Of Pakistan’ does not have any access to or control over third-party cookies and other technologies. So, it is recommended that you go through the third-party privacy policies as well. More information on cookie management for a specific browser can be found on the browser’s respective websites.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
Our website visitors have proper data protection rights and each user is entitled to the
- Right To Access: You can request us to deliver copies of your personal data – we may charge you a small fee for this.
- Right To Rectification: You can request us to correct any information you deem incorrect. Additionally, you may request to complete information you deem incomplete.
- Right To Erasure: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data under particular conditions.
- Right To Restrict Processing: You can restrict the processing of your personal data under some specific conditions.
- Right To Object Processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data under specific conditions.
- Right To Data Portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the collected data to another organization or you under certain conditions.
We respond to these requests within a month’s time. If you want to exercise any of these rights, contact us now!